Life on the Open Road (April 2006 - May 2008)

The continuing saga of a single fulltime RVer who travels the western US. This is part one of my journey, from April 2006, when the blog started, to May 2008, when the blog continues at www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

My Photo
Name:

I have been a full-time RVer for 20 years, primarily "boondocking," camping free without hookups, in the Western US. My batteries are charged solely by solar panels. I welcome your comments and emails. I also make trips to other countries, although not usually with the RV.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving On - I Have a New Blog!


A friend told me the other day that I REALLY needed to change my blog address. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to start a new blog. So for my future adventures, click here.

Please save it to your favorites, and thanks for reading!

www.lifeontheopenroad.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I read just a little about the vehicle you're living in and seriously have become interseted in the life style. I purchased a '87, 21' Tioga w/low milage but very worn and lived in. I've been renovating it now the past month and almost ready to put it to use. I didn't realize how hard it is to find decent places to stay a night. I'm in San Diego now and will be leaving my apartment in Pacific Beach of $1000.00+ a month which is draining me. A bit of a newbie and would love to get to know you guys.
Ernie
eastie98@yahoo.com

10:31 PM  
Blogger Donna McNicol said...

Good for you! New blog duly added to my Google reader. Keep the faith!! LOL!

Ernie, if you come back and read this, I have a 1999 26' Tioga and love it.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How about sending the new website link to hitchitch.com so that they can update the old link?

Enjoy following your travels. Thanks for sharing

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home